- Our game can be played in in singleplayer (with different difficulty levels) as well as in multiplayer.
- Our game includes a highscore-board.
- A single game is short, as the users are waiting for public transport and therefore have very short idle time.
As a result of the interview process we have decided to implement the following changes:
- The application will be designed for one-handed use as opposed to the initial design in which the user could use both hands to interact with the game and the GUI elements.
- The user can no longer change the frame-rate and game-speed settings. The according interface elements will be removed.
- highscore-board will be implemented to give the users a stronger sense of competition. This will affect singleplayer only.
- The start-screen will now contain silhouettes to suggest interactivity to a potential user.
Additionally, arrows will indicate the important areas of interest.
Task done by: Benedikt